Bucharest girls

   This post on bucharest girls is a simple post to give you some resources on meeting romanian girls in the capital city. Romania’s capital is Bucharest which is almost 200 years old. It is a great place for a normal vacation and the prices are good if you do not have a big sign that says ‘torusit’ on your back.

Beautiful girl in Bucharest train station

                Beautiful girl in Bucharest train station





 
   For example, Romania has great beaches (plenty of romanian girl here), forest and mountain. However, I more often then not go on city vacations as I like easy convenient city travel, try Bucuresti, Romania. You can walk around for days and explore it. It`s good exercises and the flights there are easy especially if you are coming from Europe.
   One of my favorite past times is going to a city without a map, further not speaking the language and just exploring with my own eyes and ears. I have always had my best adventure with this tack. You can read the guide books after you return and wow, that is where I was.
   There are about 2 million people in Bucharest and with a large student population. Lets say there could be a up to a quarter of a million single bucharest women if you include all the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment