Clubs to meet women in Bucharest

   If you are foreigner coming to Romania to look for bucharest women, beware that there are many clubs and night life places that are focused on making you spend money. Stick to the places the locals and romanian student girls go rather than some shady club for over eager men.
   Below are some nice student girls walking down the street, this is more my type, if I was looking. I do not recommend seedy places like ‘Twice’ although some might like the atmosphere. Instead try some of my personal recommendations.

  • Stuf Vama Veche - older crow
  • Studio Martin - mixed crowed
  • B52 - Bucharest student girls
  • Bonton - young and rich crowd dress nice to get in
  • XO Piano Cafe - nice jazz club and mix of things to drink
  • Green Hours - Artsy Bohemian live music jazzy place

   If anyone has anything to add please do add comments. I am not an expert on the women of Romania, it is only based on my experience. I think very highly of the country and the people there.

1 comment:

  1. Well, they remember clubs. They see other men going to clubs and approaching women and think that they have to do the same. approaching women

    ReplyDelete