What I know about romanian women

   If you understand how romanian women think will give you will have a better chance in having a meaningful relationship and maybe love with her. My thesis about Romania will surprise you. This is not a post on how to pick up girls. In fact, that is the problem. Any such post about romanian women or relationships and dating in general are lame. I think generalization and dating articles are many times by uninformed people writing for their blog. But I do not pretend to be an expert on people from Romania. Am I an expert on romanian girls? No, but I know a lot about Eastern Europeans as my family was and is Eastern European.
   A lot has been written about romanians on the web, both positive and negative. However, a lot of this is rooted in opinions rather than facts. Even people from Romania are partial and bias about their own society. They lose the objectivity, that a foreigner who studies the culture honestly might have. By the end of this post you will have information what other people do not take into account when they are trying to meet or chat with romanian women.

No comments:

Post a Comment